Forest Watcher Jobs Tamil Nadu 564 Vacancies 2019 Apply Online, Last date to apply Forest Watcher jobs, Tamil Nadu Jobs 2019, How to apply on Forest Watcher Jobs, Eligibility for Forest Watcher jobs, Tamil Nadu Jobs, Recruitment Tamil Nadu 2019, Application fee for Tamil Nadu 2019, Online Notification Tamil Nadu Jobs
Detail of Vacancies:-
Tamil Nadu Forest Department has announced 564 posts for the interested candidates to apply on Forest Watcher. Interested candidates are advised to apply on forest watcher jobs by reading all necessary instruction given on the official notification. Advertisement no and detail of vacancies is also given below.
Forest Watcher – 465 Posts
Forest Watcher (earmarked to ST youths from specified Districts only) – 99 Posts
Age Limitations:- (as on 01-07-2019)
According to the online notification the detail of age limitations is given below.
|S. No.||Category of Candidates||Minimum age (should have completed)||Maximum age (should not have completed)|
|1||“General” (i.e, Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs)||21 Years||30 Years|
|2||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes||21 Years||35 Years|
|3.||Ex-servicemen (Only For Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence)||21 Years||30 Years (after deducting the period of his service in such service)|
Basic Pay Scale:-
The detail of Basic Pay scale according to the department is given below.
Level –3 Rs. 16,600/-to Rs.52,400/-
Education Qualification to apply:-
Following educational qualification is needed to be eligible for these posts, interested candidates are advised to fulfill the following Education requirement to be eligible.
- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz.,
- Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
Application Fee Structure:-
The detail of application fee structure is given below.
Rs.150/- + applicable Service Charges
How to Pay Fee:-
Candidates are advised to pay online application fee by following procedure.
- Online payment through Payment Gateway.
- Through Online generation of Challan and payment at designated branches of Indian Bank.
Note: offline procedure to pay online application fee is not acceptable.
How to Apply :
- Candidates have to visit official website forests.tn.gov.in of the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the Tamil Nadu Forest Department‘s Website then Click on TNFUSRC Recruitment’s.
- After that candidates have to Select the name of the Post for which they wish to apply.
- Candidates Should read all the Instruction Before Submitting a Online Application form.
Important Dates to apply:-
Following dates are very important to apply.
|Date of Notification||07.03.2019|
|Commencement of Online Application||May 1st Week|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||May 3rd Week|
|Date of Online Computer based Examination||June 4th Week|
Important Link Area :-
Following given links are very important to apply.
|Download Forester Advertisement||[English] / [Tamil]|
|Apply Online||Available From May 1st Week|
Candidates are advised to stay connected with www.idramacool.live for latest govt. jobs.