Clerk Probationary Officer and Specialist Officer Jobs in Nainital Bank, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, Specialist Officer Jobs, Jobs in Nainital Bank, How to apply on Nainital Bank Jobs, Eligibility for Nainital Bank Jobs, Application form for Nainital Bank jobs.
- 1 Clerk Probationary Officer and Specialist Officer Jobs
- 2 Detail of Vacancies
- 3 Vacancy Details | Eligibility
- 4 Total Vacancy : 230 Post
- 5 Eligibility Details
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 How to pay Application Fee?
- 9 Important Dates to apply online
- 10 Important links to apply online
- 11 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
The Nainital Bank Ltd. (NBL) has announced through official Notification 230 posts of Clerk, Probationary Officer and Specialist Officer on its official website https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/home.aspx All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Vacancy Details | Eligibility
Total Vacancy : 230 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Probationary Officer PO||35||
|Specialist Officer SO (Scale I)||60||
|Specialist Officer SO (Scale II)||35||
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Eligibility criteria already given in the above table.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Age : 21-27 Yrs. (Clerk)
- Age : 21-28 Yrs. (PO, SO Scale I)
- Age : 25-35 Yrs. (SO Scale II)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- For Clerk, PO Scale I : Rs. 1000/-
- For SO Scale II : Rs. 1500/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates are advised to pay application fee under following process
- Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start Date : 03 July 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 02 August 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 02 August 2019Online Application Start : 29 June 2019
- Registration Last Date : 14 July 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 14 July 2019
- Exam Date : 27, 28 July 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Clerk)
Apply Online (PO, SO)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.idramacool.live for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost