Probationary Legal Officer Jobs South Indian Bank Online Form 2019, Probationary Legal Officer Jobs, How to apply on Probationary Legal Officer, SBI Bank Jobs, South Indian Bank Jobs, SBI Bank jobs 2019, Latest jobs in India, Indian Latest jobs, Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1 Probationary Legal Officer Jobs
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Age Limitations
- 1.4 Application Fee Structure
- 1.5 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.6 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.7 Important links to apply online
- 1.8 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
South Indian Bank (SIB) has announced through official Notification the posts of Probationary Clerk on its official website https://www.southindianbank.com/ All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Name of Posts: Probationary Legal Officer
Number of Posts: 12 Posts
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with 60% Marks.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit Not Available.
- Maximum age limit has been given is 28 years
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 200/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates should note that, they have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 17 July 2019
- Registration Last Date : 28 July 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 28 July 2019
- Exam Date : 11 August 2019
- Admit Card Available : August 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.idramacool.live for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost