ITI and Diploma Trainee by NTPC Recruitment 2019, ITI and Diploma Jobs, ITI and Diploma Trainee Jobs, ITI and Diploma Trainee, ITI and Diploma Application form, ITI and Diploma Trainee recruitment, ITI and Diploma Jobs, NTPC Jobs, NTPC recruitment, NTPC Application Form, NTPC Last date to apply, NTPC New Jobs, NTPC Results, Sarkari jobs, Sarkari Results, Sarkari Exams, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies
- 1 ITI and Diploma Trainee by NTPC
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)has recently announced to receive the applications for ITI and Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2019 on its official website http://ntpccareers.net/ All the interested candidates are advised to read official notification before applying so that, they can fill application form correctly. However the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 79 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||4||0||0||0||1||5||
|Diploma Trainee (Mechanical)||4||0||0||0||1||5|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- The detail of eligibility criteria is already given in the above table.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit is Not Given by the department.
- Maximum age limit is settled upto 35 years. (Trainee Electrical, Mechanical)
- Maximum age limit is settled upto 37 years. (for all other posts)
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- There will be no application fee to pay by the candidates.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 01 August 2019
- Registration Last Date : 31 August 2019
- Exam Date : October 2019
- Admit Card Available : September 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.idramacool.live for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost