Probationary Officer and MT Jobs IBPS Online Form 2019, Probationary Officer jobs, Probationary Officer Results, Probationary Officer Recruitment, Probationary Officer Application form, Management Trainee jobs, Management Trainee Recruitment, Management Trainee jobs 2019, Management Trainee jobs 2020, Management Trainee Application form, IBPS jobs, IBPS recruitment 2019, IBPS naukari, IBPS application form, Sarkari jobs, Sarkari Results, Sarkari Exams, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection jobs
- 1 Probationary Officer and MT Jobs
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently announced to receive the applications for the posts of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee on its official website https://ibps.in/ All the interested candidates are advised to read official notification before applying so that, they can fill application form correctly.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 4336 Posts
|Organization Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Bank of India||583||11||89||158||58||899|
|Bank of Maharashtra||143||94||35||52||26||350|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||122||79||29||48||22||300|
|Union Bank of India||253||159||65||114||53||644|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Interested Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit is 20 years to be eligible.
- Maximum age limit is settled upto 30 years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs.100/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 07 August 2019
- Registration Last Date : 28 August 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 28 August 2019
- Pre Exam Date : 12, 13, 19, 20 October 2019
- Pre Exam Admit Card : October 2019
- Mains Exam Date : 30 November 2019
- Mains Admit Card Available : November 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.idramacool.live for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost