Assistant Boring Technician Jobs UPSSSC Download Online Form, Assistant Boring Technician jobs, Assistant Boring Technician New Jobs, Assistant Boring Technician Application form, Assistant Boring Technician Recruitment 2019, Assistant Boring Technician Results, How to apply on Assistant Boring Technician Jobs, UPSSSC Jobs, UPSSSC New Jobs, UPSSSC 2020 Jobs, UPSSSC Application form, UPSSSC Results, UPSSSC Eligibility, Sarkari jobs, Sarkari Results, Sarkari Exams, Sarkari, Chauffeur (Driver) Jobs Notification, Chauffeur (Driver) Jobs Eligibility, Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies
- 1 Assistant Boring Technician Jobs UPSSSC
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
Detail of Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently announced to receive the applications for the post of Assistant Boring Technician on its official website http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx All the interested candidates are advised to read official notification before applying so that, they can fill application form correctly.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 486 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Asst. Boring Technician||248||129||101||8||486|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with ITI Certificate in Tubewell Mechanic.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit is 18 years to be eligible.
- Maximum age limit is settled upto 40 years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 185/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 95/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 25/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 14 August 2019
- Registration Last Date : 04 September 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 04 September 2019
- Submit Final Form : 04 September 2019
- Correction Last Date : 11 September 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form
Edit Application Form
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.idramacool.live for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost