Officer Scale I Jobs GIC Download Online Form 2019, Office Scale I Jobs, Office Scale I Ne jobs, Office Scale I latest jobs, Office Scale I application form, Office Scale I Recruitment 2019, Office Scale I sarakri naukri, Office Scale I eligibility, GIC new jobs, GIC recruitment, GIC Application form, GIC results, General Insurance Corporation of India Jobs, GIC latest result, GIC result 2019, Recruitment 2019, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Officer Scale I Jobs GIC
- 1.1 Detail of Posts
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Total Number of Posts : 25 Posts
- 1.4 Post Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Age Limitations
- 1.7 Application Fee Structure
- 1.8 Exam Center Detail
- 1.9 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.10 Important links to apply
- 1.11 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has recently announced to receive the applications for the posts of Officer Scale I on its official website https://www.gicofindia.com/en/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 25 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Officer Scale I||11||7||2||3||2||25|
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||Number of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Information Technology (Software)||2||
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- The detail of Eligibility criteria is already given in the above table.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply as on 30-09-2019
- Minimum age limit is 21 Years to be eligible.
- Maximum age of the candidates should not exceed from 30 years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 500+18% GST Charge
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Exam Center Detail
Following is the detail of Exam Center written to be held.
- Uttar Pradesh : Allahabad (Prayagraj) and Lucknow.
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhoapal and Indore.
- Bihar : Muzaffarnagar and Patna.
- U.T. : New Delhi NCR.
- Jharkhand : Ranchi.
- Other Various Exam Center in India.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 21 August 2019
- Registration Last Date : 11 September 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 11 September 2019
- Exam Date : 05 October 2019
- Admit Card Available : September 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.idramacool.live for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost