Result High School Teacher Eligibility Test MPTET 2019, High School Teacher Jobs, High School Teacher recruitment 2019, , High School Teacher application form, High School Teacher Result 2019, High School Teacher MP Result, Latest result of High School Teacher, High School Teacher Eligibility test, MPTET jobs, MPTET new jobs, MPTET application form, MPTET new jobs, MPTET recruitment 2019, sarkari naukri, Latest Results, Latest Jobs in India, sarkari Jobs, Sarkari Results, New Results, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Exam
- 1 Result High School Teacher Eligibility Test
- 2 Detail of Result
- 3 Detail of Posts
- 4 Total Number of Posts : 17000 Posts
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 How to pay application Fee?
- 9 Important Dates to apply online
- 10 Important links to apply online
- 10.1 Download Result
- 10.2 Click Here
- 10.3 Download Answer Key
- 10.4 Click Here
- 10.5 Download Admit Card
- 10.6 Click Here
- 10.7 Download New Exam Date Notice
- 10.8 Click Here
- 10.9 Pay Exam Fee
- 10.10 Click Here
- 10.11 Login For Correction
- 10.12 Click Here
- 10.13 Download Notification
- 10.14 Click Here
- 10.15 Official Website
- 10.16 Click Here
- 11 Related Links:
Detail of Result
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced the Result of High School Teacher Eligibility Test on its official website http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html All the candidates who were registered under these posts and appeared in the written examination can check their result by links given below, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 17000 Posts
|Post Name||Total Post|
|High School Teacher Eligibility Test||17000|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates must have passed the Post Graduate Degree with Second Division in Related Subject and B.Ed Exam Passed.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- The detail of Minimum age is 21 Years.
- Candidate’s maximum age must be 40 Years. (Male)
- Candidate’s maximum age must be 40 Years. (Female)
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General Candidates : Rs. 570/-
- OBC, SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 320/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 70/-
How to pay application Fee?
Candidates have to follow the following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Registration Start : 11 September 2018
- Registration Last Date : 20 October 2018
- Fee Payment Last Date : 30 October 2018
- Correction Last Date : 31 October 2018
- Exam Start Date : 01 February 2019
- Admit Card Available : 25 January 2019
- Answer Key Available : 13 February 2019
Result Available on : 28 August 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
Download New Exam Date Notice
Pay Exam Fee
Login For Correction
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.idramacool.live for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost