UPPCL Junior Engineer JE (Trainee) Electrical Online Form 2019, Electrical Junior Engineer JE Trainee Jobs by UPPCL 296 Posts 2019, Electrical Junior Engineer Jobs, Electrical Junior Engineer application form, Electrical Junior Engineer results, Electrical Junior Engineer eligibility, Electrical jobs, Junior Engineer Jobs, JE Jobs, JE results, JE UPPCL Jobs, JE Trainee, JE Electrical UPPCL, UPPCL Jobs, UPPCL results, UPPCL application form, UPPCL application form, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result, Erode Central Cooperative Bank Jobs
- 1 Electrical Junior Engineer JE
- 1.1 Detail of Posts
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay application fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates
- 1.8 Important links to apply
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has recently announced to receive the applications for the posts of Law Assistant on its official website https://upenergy.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 296 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||121||79||29||62||5||296|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the Candidates must have Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with 3 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidate must be 18 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not 40 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- Other State Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 700/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 10/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 23 September 2019
- Registration Last Date : 16 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 16 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 18 October 2019
- Exam Date : Last Week November 2019
- Admit Card Available : November 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.idramacool.live सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost