Junior Legal Officer RPSC JLO 156 Vacancies Recruitment 2019, Junior Legal Officer Jobs, Junior Legal Officer application officer, Junior Legal Officer results, Junior Legal Officer link to apply online, RPSC Jobs, RPSC results, RPSC application form, RPSC recruitment, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari, Results, Sarkari Jobs, Sarkari Search, Sarkari Jobs search
- 1 Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs UPSSSC
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Detail of Posts
- 4 Total Number of Posts : 156 Posts
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 Important Dates to Apply Online
- 9 Important links to apply
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently announced to receive the applications for the posts of Junior Legal Officer on its official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 156 Posts
|Name of Posts||General||OBC||EWS||MBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Junior Legal Officer (TSP Area)||7||0||0||0||0||4||11|
|Junior Legal Officer (Non TSP Area)||54||30||0||7||23||17||145|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Law from any Recognized University.
- Candidates must also have Hindi Working Knowledge and Rajasthani Culture Knowledge..
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 21 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 40 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, Other State : Rs. 350/-
- OBC, BC Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
Important Dates to Apply Online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 26 September 2019
- Registration Last Date : 25 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 October 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.idramacool.live सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost
sccil job, sccil recruitment, www.scclcil.in2019, www axis bank recruitment, uppcl je upcoming vacancy, 2019 jobriya, up si jobriya, up class 10 result, up board result 10th class 2019, up board 10th result 2019, up 10 result 2019