Scientist/Engineer ISRO Jobs 327 Vacancies Recruitment 2019, Scientist jobs, Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, ISRO Jobs, ISRO recruitment, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Scientist/Engineer ISRO Jobs
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Detail of Posts
- 4 Total Number of Posts : 327 Posts
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 How to pay application fee?
- 9 Important Dates
- 10 Important links to apply
- 11 Related Links:
Scientist/Engineer ISRO Jobs
Detail of Posts
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has recently announced to receive the application forms for the posts of Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment 2019, on its official website https://www.isro.gov.in All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 327 Posts
|Name of Posts||Post Code||Total Post|
|Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)||BE001||131|
|Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)||BE002||135|
|Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)||BE003||58|
|Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) Autonomous Body||BE008||3|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech Degree with 65% Marks.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates is not given be the department.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 35 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH & All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 15 October 2019
- Registration Last Date : 04 November 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 06 November 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.idramacool.live सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost