Result UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy 2019, National Defence Academy jobs, National Defence Academy link to apply online, National Defence Academy results, National Defence Academy link to check result, Naval Academy jobs, Naval Academy link to apply online, Naval Academy, Naval Academy application form, Naval Academy link to check results, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Result, Sarkari Jobs
- 1 Detail of Posts
- 2 Total Number of Posts : 392 Posts
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Age Limitations
- 5 Application Fee Structure
- 6 How to pay application fee?
- 7 Important Dates
- 8 Important links to apply
- 8.1 Download Final Result
- 8.2 Click Here
- 8.3 Download Result (Name Wise)
- 8.4 Click Here
- 8.5 Download Result (Roll No. Wise)
- 8.6 Click Here
- 8.7 Download Admit Card
- 8.8 Click Here
- 8.9 Part II Registration
- 8.10 Click Here
- 8.11 Re Print Application Form
- 8.12 Click Here
- 8.13 Download Notification
- 8.14 Click Here
- 8.15 Official Website
- 8.16 Click Here
- 9 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently Uploaded Final Result for the Post of National Defence Academy NDA & Naval Academy Recruitment 2019, on its official website http://upsc.gov.in/ All the interested candidates who applied on these posts can check their results.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 392 Posts
|Post Name||Wing Name||Total Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|National Defence Academy||Army||208||
|Naval Academy||10+2 Cadet Entry||50|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- The detail of eligibility criteria is already given in the above table.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- According to the official notification the age of the candidates must be Born Between: 02/07/2000 – 01/07/2003
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Apply Online Start : 09 January 2019
- Registration Last Date : 04 February 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date :04 February 2019
- Exam Date : 21 April 2019
- Admit Card Available : 29 March 2019
- Result Available : 18 June 2019
Final Result Available as on : 04 November 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Final Result
Download Result (Name Wise)
Download Result (Roll No. Wise)
Download Admit Card
Part II Registration
Re Print Application Form
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.idramacool.live सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost, www.scclcil.in2019, bpssconline, uppcl je upcoming vacancy 2019 jobriya, hdfc bank 5000 vacancy