Result SSA Phase 1 EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2019, Social Security Assistant Result, Social Security Assistant new jobs, Social Security Assistant link to apply online, Social Security Assistant link to check online result, EPFO jobs, EPFO link to apply online, EPFO results, Social Security Assistant recruitment 2019, Social Security Assistant application form, Sarkari nanukri, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Result SSA Phase 1 EPFO
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Total Number of Posts : 2189 Posts
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay application fee?
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Important links to apply
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Employee Provident Fund Organization India (EPFO) has recently Uploaded Phase I Marks for the Post of Social Security Assistant SSA Recruitment 2019, on its official website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/ All the interested candidates who were register under this program can check their result by link given below, however the detail of posts is given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 2189 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Social Security Assistant||727||631||317||293||221||2189|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 27 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- EWS, PH Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Female All Category : Rs. 250/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 27 June 2019
- Registration Last Date : 21 July 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 21 July 2019
- Exam Date Phase I : 31 Aug. to 01 Sept. 2019
- Admit Card Available : 08 August 2019
Pre Exam Marks as on: 04 November 2019
Following given are the exams centers to for the written test.
- Uttar Pradesh : Lucknow, Kanpur.
- Madhya Pradesh : Indore, Bhopal.
- Bihar : Patna.
- Delhi : Delhi NCR.
- Chhattisgarh : Raipur.
- Rajasthan : Jaipur.
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Pre Exam Marks
Download Mains Admit card
Download Pre Result
Download Admit card
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.idramacool.live सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost