Railway RRC SR Chennai 3585 Apprentice Posts in Various Trade 2019, Railway RRC Jobs, Railway RRC link to apply online, Railway RRC results, Railway RRC application form, Railway RRC recruitment 2019, Apprentice Jobs, Apprentice link to apply online, Apprentice application form, Apprentice new jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Railway RRC SR Chennai 3585 Apprentice Posts
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Total Number of Posts : 3585 Posts
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay application fee?
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Important links to apply
- 9.1 Apply Online (Registration)
- 9.2 Click Here
- 9.3 Candidates Login
- 9.4 Click Here
- 9.5 Download Notification (Carriage Workshop, Perambur)
- 9.6 Click Here
- 9.7 Download Notification (Central Workshop, Golden Rock)
- 9.8 Click Here
- 9.9 Download Notification (Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur)
- 9.10 Click Here
- 9.11 Official Website
- 9.12 Click Here
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC, Chennai) has recently invited Online Application Form for the Post the Apprentice Post in Various Trade Recruitment 2019, on its official website https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 3585 Posts
|Name of Unit||Total Post|
|Carriage Works, Perambur||1208|
|Central Workshop, Golden Rock||723|
|Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur||1654|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Class 10th/ 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade by NCVT/ SCVT.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed 12th Exam with Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology (Only For MLT Post)
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 15 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 22/24 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 01 December 2019
- Registration Last Date : 31 December 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 31 December 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
Download Notification (Carriage Workshop, Perambur)
Download Notification (Central Workshop, Golden Rock)
Download Notification (Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.idramacool.live सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost