CCRAS Upper & Lower Division Clerk Jobs 66 Vacancies 2019, CCRAS Jobs, CCRAS link to apply online, CCRAS results, CCRAS new jobs, how to apply on CCRAS jobs, Lower Division Clerk Jobs, Lower Division Clerk link to apply online, Lower Division Clerk results, Lower Division Clerk new jobs, Lower Division Clerk recruitment 2019, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 CCRAS Upper & Lower Division Clerk Jobs
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Total Number of Posts : 66 Posts
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay application fee?
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Important links to apply
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Science (CCRAS) has recently invited Online Application Form for the post of Lower Division Clerk LDC and Upper Division Clerk UDC Recruitment 2019, on its official website http://www.ccras.nic.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 66 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Lower Division Clerk, LDC||27||11||5||6||3||52|
|Upper Division Clerk, UDC||8||3||1||1||1||14|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree an Any Stream from Recognized University. (UDC)
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam with Typing Speed English : 35 WPM, Hindi : 30 WPM. (LPC)
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- The Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 Years
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 27 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 20 November 2019
- Registration Last Date : 19 December 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 19 December 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Instruction for Apply Online
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.idramacool.live सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost