UPSC Enforcement Officer & Account Officer EPFO Recruitment 2020, UPSC Recruitment 2020, UPSC link to apply online, UPSC results, UPSC link to download application form, Enforcement Officer Jobs, Enforcement Officer 2020, Enforcement Officer link to apply online, Account Officer results, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 UPSC Enforcement Officer & Account Officer EPFO
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Total Number of Posts : 421 Posts
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay application fee?
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Important links to apply
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Union Public service Commission (UPSC) has recently invited Online application Form for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Account Officer, EPFO Recruitment 2020, on its official website https://upsc.gov.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 421 Posts
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream From any Recognized University in India.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum age limit for the candidates is NA.
- Maximum age limit for the candidates must not exceed from 30 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : 25/-
- SC, ST and PH Candidates : 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 11 January 2020
- Last Date For Online Registration: 31 January 2020
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 31 January 2020
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.idramacool.live सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost